- Group meetings for up to 4 hours
- Unlimited recording
- Simultaneous Screen Sharing
- Group meetings for up to 24 hours
- Unlimited shared rooms
- Admin controls
- Custom subdomains
- Unlimited storage timeIf external cloud storage is not integrated, recordings are stored in the iMind cloud. The recording storage period is limited on Free and Pro plans.
- Priority support
- On-Premise Options
- Additional Integration Options
How are licensed users different from guests?
- Licensed Users is a group of users, usually from the same organization. They create conferences and join them without host authorization.
- Guests are attendees invited by the licensed user (host). A guest can only join the conference after being authenticated by the host, and they don’t need to have an iMind account or license.
What devices can I use to participate in a conference?
Both licensed users and guests can join the conference from a computer, phone, or tablet.
How many participants can join a meeting?
All plans allow up to 100 participants by default in each meeting.
How many people can use one license?
A license must be purchased for each user who needs to create and host conferences. A licensed user can organize an unlimited number of conferences, but it won't be possible to participate in them using one account.
What is the difference between Free and Pro plans?
Free is a plan for sole traders. Thereafter, the number of videos on the layout is limited to 4 versus 12 for the Pro plan. More on differences https://imind.com/pricing
Can I pay annually instead of monthly?
No. We have removed this option because we don’t want to provide discounts. If you still want to pay for a year, write to us: email@example.com
How can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your iMind subscription at any time. You will continue using the features of the previously paid subscription until the end of the current billing period.